The book refutes following 8 common misconceptions of the people of takfeer with clear proofs from Quran & Hadith of Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم :
- The Kufr [Disbelief] of the rulers/ leaders of Muslim countries, because they do not rule by Shari’ah, 'what Allah has revealed'.
- The Muslim rulers who help the Kuffar [unbelievers] against the Muslims in many situations have disbelieved, they are apostate liable to be killed.
- Abrogating the divine legislation of jihad
- Waging war against the Deen [Islam] by putting preachers of Islam and Mujahedin in prison, which is Kufr [Disbelief]!
- Declaration of Takfeer to the Muslim countries which legalise interest, since interest is prohibited in the Deen [Islam], so whoever makes interest lawful has disbelieved!
- It is permissible to nullify the promises that we make when we enter Kuffar [unbelievers] countries when the passport has been stamped!
- It is permissible in the divine legislation to kill the Kuffar [unbelievers] and destroy their property, even if some Muslims are killed in doing so!
- It is verified in Bukhari & Muslim from ibn ’Abbaas from ibn ’Omar that the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said “expel the Mushrikeen [polytheists] from the Arabian peninsula” so permitting them to live in Arabia is an evil that has to cease.