Takfiri Terrorists try to justify their immoral, illogical and un-Islamic rebellion against the Muslim states on the pretext of establishing Islamic State or Khilafah. They have killed thousands in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Nigeria and other countries. Surprisingly their primary target is Muslims while they kill minorities as well. This article though referring to Takfiri Taliban of Pakistan (TTP) being destroyed by Pakistan Army through Operation Zarb-e-Azib, relates to ideology of all Takfiri Terrorists operating in Middle East, Africa and world over using Islam to malign it using titles like Islamic Khalafah, IS (Islamic State) which be called Un-Islamic State, Boko Haram etc.
To justify killing of about 45,000 innocent Muslims including women, children, young & old non combatant civilians and soldiers in Pakistan Takfir Taliban try to justify their terrorist acts, these justifications are also use by all Takfiri Terrirists. Following points have been raised by Takfiri Taliban:
1. It is justified to fight against believing Muslims, because even early Muslims took up arms against each other.
Short Comment: Similar argument was given by Kuffar of Makkah, Allah says: When it is said to them: "Follow what God has revealed:" They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance?(Quran;2:170). "They were a people that have passed away. For them is what they earned and for you is what you earn. And you will not be questioned as to what they did." (Quran;2:141). If some early Muslims were wrong or committed error of judgement should we follow them or follow clear instructions of Quran and Sunnah?
2. After defeat of
the Jihad in USSR was not against Afghanistan or USSR , it was against the Muslims of
Afghanistan, the Mujahideen who had previously
fought against USA . This was justified through Fatwas
by Ulema [Islamic Scholars] on the grounds of implementation of Shari’ah rule
in USSR . If Jihad was justified against
pious Mujahideen of Afghanistan, why it is not justified against people of Afghanistan who are neither Mujahideen nor
scholars of Islam? Pakistan
Short Comments: After defeat of
, Jihad ended, what happened then in
USSR was fighting among different groups
for power and wealth. If some Ulema [of Afghanistan ] called it Jihad, it was their
opinion, which could be based on their [error of] judgement or political
considerations. How it could be applied in Afghanistan , an independent country with
Islamic Constitution. Detailed response follows: Pakistan
Urdu extract from Jang NewspaperRebuttal:
If some non Muslims would have given such a logic to justify anarchy, mischief on land [fisad-fil-ardh] mass murder of innocent civilians, one might excuse him being ignorant, but such argument from those claiming to be pious and learned Muslims reflect nothing but their total ignorance of Quran, Sunnah & Islamic history.
as signatory of United Nation it is
bound to support UN resolutions. It is bound to honour the covenant عہد to provide transit & logistic assistance
to Afghan government as land locked country, which conflict with the interest
of those Afghans brothers fighting against NATO & Afghan government forces:
Much after Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) some pious companions’ رضي الله عنهم differed on some political issues, misunderstandings and intrigue resulted in to conflict. Their matter is with Allah, we refrain to comment any more because Allah says:
"They were a people that have passed away. For them is what they earned and for you is what you earn. And you will not be questioned as to what they did." (Quran;2:141)
رَضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ ۚ
اللہ ان سے راضی ہے اور یہ اللہ سے خوش ہیں
Well-pleased is God with them (companions), and well-pleased are they with Him (Quran; 58:22)
وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ
اور وہ جو ان کے بعد آئے عرض کرتے ہیں اے ہمارے رب ہمیں بخش دے اور ہمارے بھائیوں کو جو ہم سے پہلے ایمان لائے اور ہمارے دل میں ایمان والوں کی طرف سے کینہ نہ رکھ اے ہمارے رب بیشک تو ہی نہایت مہربان رحم والا ہے
Those who became believers after them say, "Our Lord, forgive us and our brethren who preceded us to the faith, and keep our hearts from harboring any hatred towards those who believed. Our Lord, You are Compassionate, Most Merciful."(Quran;59:10)
The un believers raised similar argument, Allah says:
وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ قَالُوا بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا أَلْفَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءَنَا ۗ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ آبَاؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ
اور ان سے جب کبھی کہا جاتا ہے کہ اللہ تعالیٰ کی اتاری ہوئی کتاب کی تابعداری کرو تو جواب دیتے ہیں کہ ہم تو اس طریقے کی پیروی کریں گے جس پر ہم نے اپنے باپ دادوں کو پایا، گو ان کے باپ دادے بےعقل اور گم کرده راه ہوں
When it is said to them: "Follow what God has revealed:" They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance?(Quran;2:170) Also see Quran;32:21, 43:22,23
We have clear instruction and guidance from Quran and Sunnah/ Hadith of Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم available with us, we should follow that:
وَقُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ ۚ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۙ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا
اور اعلان کردے کہ حق آچکا اور ناحق نابود ہوگیا۔ یقیناً باطل تھا بھی نابود ہونے واﻻ یہ قرآن جو ہم نازل کر رہے ہیں مومنوں کے لئے تو سراسر شفا اور رحمت ہے۔ ہاں ﻇالموں کو بجز نقصان کے اور کوئی زیادتی نہیں ہوتی
And say: "The truth has now come [to light], and falsehood has withered away: for, behold, all falsehood is bound to wither away!" THUS, step by step, We bestow from on high through this Qur'an all that gives health [to the spirit] and is a grace unto those who believe [in Us], the while it only adds to the ruin of evildoers: (Quran;17:81-82).
Allah will question them on the last day:
"The fire will burn their faces and they will grin therein with their lips displaced. Were not my Ayat (verses) rehearsed to you and you did but treat them as falsehoods? "They will say:`Our Sustainer! Our misfortune overwhelmed us and we became a people astray!" (Quran;23:104-106)
People will further admit on that day: "They will (further) say: Had we but listened or used our ‘Aql’ (reasoning), we should not (now) be among the companions of the blazing fire!" (Quran;67:10)
What happened in
is well known now that Afghanistan through CIA and ISI used concept of
Jihad against USA to successfully disintegrate it and
left Afghan "Mujahideen" to fight among themselves. The Fatwas
فتوی [non binding opinion] against Afghan
government or groups might be politically motivated or error of judgement of
local Ulema which is according to that particular situation, it cannot be
binding on all for ever. [Earlier Fatwa was reportedly issued by Deoband
against use of loudspeakers, now found in every mosque]. Ulema keep on issuing
conflicting fatwas (opinions) on various new issues, through Ijtehad; like
'blood transfusion', 'abortion', 'organ transplant' etc, some Muslims follow and others don't,
but they all remain Muslims. Recent example is the announcement of official
committee for Eid moon sighting, which was not accepted by some Ulema of KP
province, resulting in three Eids in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa province, it was
criticised but no one declared them Kafir [unbelievers]. Fatwas can not be issued
on established principles of Islam clearly mentioned in Quran & Sunnah. Presently
the Afghans are divided on the presence of US and NATO forces. One group of
Afghans under President Hamid Karazi support them, while others like Mullah
Omar & Haqqanis are resisting it with arms, they consider it to be foreign
The situation in
is different; it is an independent
country with Islamic constitution and system of government, not occupied by any
foreign power. According to constitution of Pakistan no law can be made repugnant to Quran
and Sunnah, yet a lot need to be done to implement constitutional Shari'ah
provisions. Some among the rulers may be corrupt, not good Muslims but no one has
ever manifest open disbelief (Kufr). They all take oath of allegiance to the
Islamic Constitution and claim to be as good Muslim as any one else. Only Allah
knows the secrets of hearts (Quran; 3:29,119), Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: ““I
have not been instructed to open up people’s hearts or to split open (and see)
what is inside them.” Hence any one claiming to be Muslim by tongue has to be considered
as believer. Fatwa if any, is to be issued by Pakistani Ulema [scholars] in
consensus with constitutional body like "Islamic Ideology Council",
yet it remains non binding 'Opinion', which majority of Muslims may or may not accept.
Fatwa by Afghan Ulema is for the consideration of the people of Pakistan . Afghanistan
وَأَوْفُوا بِالْعَهْدِ إِنَّ الْعَهْدَ كَانَ مَسْئُولً
And fulfil the covenant; surely the covenant shall be questioned of(Quran; also , 23:8)
Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) honoured the treaty of Hudabia, when a new Muslim Abou-Jandal escaped from the prison of non believers and the clause was already written which stated that if any Muslim escapes from Makkah and join Muslims, they are bound to return him...and if an outsider Muslim is captured in Makkah they are not bound to return him back.... Abu-Jandal was in chains he said, "O Muslims! Will I be returned to the pagans though I have come as a Muslim? Don't you see how much I have suffered?" Abu Jandal had been [previously] tortured severely for the Cause of Allah. It was very difficult decision...but Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) returned Abu-Jandal to polytheists of Makkah to honour the treaty.
Despite all this
is accused of providing help to
Afghan fighters. Mullah Omar is blamed to be hiding with his council at Quetta,
known as Quetta Shura, Bin Laden was killed at Abbotabad, US Drones frequently
attack targets in FATA also killing many innocent civilians, women and
children. 24 Pakistani soldiers were killed by NATO attacks at Salala post. Pakistan is constantly being pressurised to
launch operation in Wazirstan against Haqqani Group, the Afghan Mujahideen
fighting against NATO occupation forces. Pakistan
Most of Pakistanis like Imran Khan do not support policies of corrupt and inefficient Pakistani government, but they use peaceful protests, if every one takes up arms like Takfiri Taliban [TTP] there will be anarchy [fisad fil ardh] which will only benefit the enemies of Islam, Muslims and Pakistan.
Rebellion against Muslim rulers is not allowed:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ ۖ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّـهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا
مومنو! خدا اور اس کے رسول کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور جو تم میں سے صاحب حکومت ہیں ان کی بھی اور اگر کسی بات میں تم میں اختلاف واقع ہو تو اگر خدا اور روز آخرت پر ایمان رکھتے ہو تو اس میں خدا اور اس کے رسول (کے حکم) کی طرف رجوع کرو یہ بہت اچھی بات ہے اور اس کا مآل بھی اچھا ہے
“O ye who believe! obey ALLAH, and obey His Messenger and those who are in authority among you. And if you differ in anything refer it to ALLAH and His Messenger, if you are believers in ALLAH and the Last Day. That is best and most commendable in the end.”(Quran; )
Waging war against Allah and His Messenger (pbuh) and creating disorder on land is very serious sin & crime with capital punishment:
إِنَّمَا جَزَاءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللَّـهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُوا أَوْ يُصَلَّبُوا أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
جو اللہ تعالیٰ سے اور اس کے رسول سے لڑیں اور زمین میں فساد کرتے پھریں ان کی سزا یہی ہے کہ وه قتل کر دیئے جائیں یا سولی چڑھا دیئے جائیں یا مخالف جانب سے ان کے ہاتھ پاوں کاٹ دیئے جائیں، یا انہیں جلاوطن کر دیا جائے، یہ تو ہوئی ان کی دنیوی ذلت اور خواری، اور آخرت میں ان کے لئے بڑا بھاری عذاب ہے
“The only reward of those, who wage war against ALLAH and HIS Messenger and strive to create disorder in the land, is that they be slain or crucified or their hands and feet be cut off on account of their enmity, or they be expelled from the land. That shall be a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a great punishment”(Quran; )
Syed Abul A'ala Maududi in his famous exegesis ‘Tafhee-ul-Quran’ [‘Understanding of the Qur'an’] has nicely explained thisverse 4:59:
This verse  is the cornerstone of the entire religious, social and political structure of Islam, and the very first clause of the constitution of an Islamic state. It lays down the following principles as permanent guidelines:
(1) In the Islamic order of life, God alone is the focus of loyalty and obedience. A Muslim is the servant of God before anything else, and obedience and loyalty to Allah constitute the centre and axis of both the individual and collective life of a Muslim. Other claims to loyalty and obedience are acceptable only insofar as they remain secondary and subservient, and do not compete with those owed to God. All loyalties which may tend to challenge the primacy of man's loyalty to God must be rejected. This has been expressed by the Prophet ((صلي الله عليه وسلم) in the following words: 'There may be no obedience to any creature in disobedience to the Creator.' (Muslim, 'Iman', 37; Ahmad bin Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 3, p. 472 - Ed.)
(2) Another basic principle of the Islamic order of life is obedience to the Prophet (peace be on him). No Prophet, of course, is entitled to obedience in his own right. Obedience to Prophets, however, is the only practical way of obeying Allah, since they are the only authentic means by which God communicates His injunctions and ordinances to men. Hence, we can obey God only if we obey a Prophet. Independent obedience to God is not acceptable, and to turn one's back on the Prophets amounts to rebellion against God. The following tradition from the Prophet (peace be on him) explains this: 'Whoever obeyed me, indeed obeyed God; and whoever disobeyed me, indeed disobeyed God.' (Bukhari, 'Jihad', 109; 'I'tisam', 2; Muslim, 'Amarah', 32, 33; Nasa'i, 'Bay'ah', 27; etc. - Ed.) This has been explained in more detail as we further study the Qur'an.
(3) In the Islamic order of life Muslims are further required to obey fellow Muslims in authority. This obedience follows, and is subordinate to, obedience to God and the Prophet (peace be on him). Those invested with authority (ulu al-amr) include all those entrusted with directing Muslims in matters of common concern. Hence, persons 'invested with authority' include the intellectual and political leaders of the community, as well as administrative officials, judges of the courts, tribal chiefs and regional representatives. In all these capacities, those 'invested with authority' are entitled to obedience, and it is improper for Muslims to cause dislocation in their collective life by engaging in strife and conflict with them. This obedience is contingent, however, on two conditions: first, that these men should be believers; and second, that they should themselves be obedient to God and the Prophet (peace be on him). These two conditions are not only clearly mentioned in this verse they have also been elucidated at length by the Prophet (peace be on him) and can be found in the Hadith. Consider, for example, the following traditions: A Muslim is obliged to heed and to obey an order whether he likes it or not, as long as he is not ordered to carry out an act of disobedience to God (ma'siyah). When ordered to carry out an act of disobedience-to God he need neither heed nor obey.
There is no obedience in sin; obedience is only in what is good (ma'ruf). (For these traditions see Bukhari, 'Ahkam', 4; 'Jihad', 108; Muslim, 'Amarah', 39; Tirmidhi, 'Jihad', 29; Ibn Majah, 'Jihad', 40; Ahmad b. Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 2, pp. 17 and 142 - Ed.)
Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said: “There will be rulers over you, some of whose actions you will consider good and others abominable. Who even disapproves of their abominable acts will be acquitted of all blame, and whoever resents them he too will remain secure (from all blame); not so one who approves and follows them in their abominable acts. They (i.e. the Companions) asked: 'Should we not fight against them?' The Prophet (peace be on him) said: 'No, not as long as they continue to pray.” (See Bukhari, 'Jihad', 108 - Ed.) This means that their abandonment of Prayer will be a clear sign of their having forsaken obedience to God and the Prophet (peace be on him). Thereafter it becomes proper to fight against them. In another tradition the Prophet (peace be on him) says: “Your worst leaders are those whom you hate and who hate you; whom you curse and who curse you. We asked: 'O Messenger of God! Should we not rise against them?' The Prophet (peace be on him) said: 'No, not as long as they establish Prayer among you: not as long as they establish Prayer among you.” (See Muslim, 'Amarah', 65, 66; Tirmidhi, 'Fitan', 77; Darimi, 'Riqaq, 78; Ahmad b. Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 6, pp. 24, 28 - Ed.) In this tradition the position is further clarified. The earlier tradition could have created the impression that it was not permissible to revolt against rulers as long as they observed their Prayers privately. But the latter tradition makes it clear that what is really meant by 'praying' is the establishment of the system of congregational Prayers in the collective life of Muslims. This means that it is by no means sufficient that the rulers merely continue observing their Prayers: it is also necessary that the system run by them should at least be concerned with the establishment of Prayer. This concern with Prayer is a definite indication that a government is essentially an Islamic one. But if no concern for establishing Prayer is noticed, it shows that the government has drifted far away from Islam making it permissible to overthrow it. The same principle is also enunciated by the Prophet (peace be on him) in another tradition, in which the narrator says: 'The Prophet (peace be on him) also made us pledge not to rise against our rulers unless we see them involved in open disbelief, so that we have definite evidence against them to lay before God' (Bukhari and Muslim).
(4) In an Islamic order the injunctions of God and the way of the Prophet (peace be on him) constitute the basic law and paramount authority in all matters. Whenever there is any dispute among Muslims or between the rulers and the ruled the matter should be referred to the Qur'an and the Sunnah, and all concerned should accept with sincerity whatever judgement results. In fact, willingness to take the Book of God and the Sunnah of His Messenger as the common point of reference, and to treat the judgement of the Qur'an and the Sunnah as the last word on all matters, is a central characteristic which distinguishes an Islamic system from un-Islamic ones. Some people question the principle that we should refer everything to the Book of God and the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace be on him). They wonder how we can possibly do so when there are numerous practical questions involved, for example, rules and regulations relating to municipal administration, the management of railways and postal services and so on which are not treated at all in these sources. This doubt arises, however, from a misapprehension about Islam. The basic difference between a Muslim and a non-Muslim is that whereas the latter feels free to do as he wishes, the basic characteristic of a Muslim is that he always looks to God and to His Prophet for guidance, and where such guidance is available, a Muslim is bound by it. On the other hand, it is also quite important to remember that when no specific guidance is available, a Muslim feels free to exercise his discretion because the silence of the Law indicates that God Himself has deliberately granted man the freedom to make his decision.
Since the Qur'an is not merely a legal code, but also seeks to instruct, educate, admonish and exhort, the earlier sentence which enunciates a legal principle is followed by another which explains its underlying purpose and wisdom. Two things are laid down. First, that faithful adherence to the above four principles is a necessary requirement of faith. Anyone who claims to be a Muslim and yet disregards the principles of Islam involves himself in gross self-contradiction. Second, the well-being of Muslims lies in basing their lives on those principles. This alone can keep them on the straight path in this life, and will lead to their salvation in the Next. It is significant that this admonition follows immediately after the section which embodies comments about the moral and religious condition of the Jews. Thus the Muslims were subtly directed to draw a lesson from the depths to which the Jews had sunk, as a result of their deviation from the fundamental principles of true faith just mentioned. Any community that turns its back upon the Book of God and the guidance of His Prophets, that willingly follows rulers and leaders who are heedless of God and His Prophets, and that obeys its religious and political authorities blindly without seeking authority for their actions either in the Book of God or in the practice of the Prophets, will inevitably fall into the same evil and corruption as the Israelites.
Bukhari and Muslim narrated from Abdullah ibn al-Abbas, “if someone dislikes his ruler, he must be patient, because if he comes against the ruler in a rebellious or destructive manner by only a hand span and dies, he dies in a state of pre-Islamic ignorance (jahiliyyah) and sin.” Adherence to above principles create stability avoid anarchy [fisad-fil-ardh] and establish peace and justice so vital for development and progress of Muslims.
In reality, the corrupt ruler is imposed by Allah due to our own wrongdoings, thus it becomes necessary that we repent and seek Allah’s forgiveness coupled with good actions, as Allah Most High says: “Whatever misfortune happens to you, is because of the things your hands have wrought” (Quran;42:30)…….. And He says: “Thus do we make the wrongdoers turn to each other, because of what they earn” (Quran;6:129). Therefore, if a nation wants to free themselves from the oppression of their leader, they must refrain themselves from oppressing others.
So what else Muslims should do? Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم said: "The best Jihad is to speak the truth before a tyrant ruler" (Bukhari). If this act is performed at large scale in present time, it may be termed as a strong protest. People of
and other Islamic countries can
reject the corrupt, tyrant and inefficient rulers through elections and elect
good, pious Muslims who can establish justice and implement Shari’ah. People of Pakistan kicked out Husni Mubark through
protests and elected a pious Muslim as their president. Egypt
Which religion the Takfiri Taliban are following? Definitely their religious practice is not based on Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم . They follow the religion based upon desires of their own delf [Nafas Ammarah] and interpretations of semi literate Mullahs of village mosques, which contradict Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم . They can be called Khawarij of this era.
Any sane person with common sense can read following verses from Quran with translation to understand and distinguish truth from falsehood:
مَّنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ
جو کوئی راہ راست اختیار کرے اس کی راست روی اس کے اپنے ہی لیے مفید ہے، اور جو گمراہ ہو اس کی گمراہی کا وبا ل اُسی پر ہے کوئی بوجھ اٹھانے والا دوسرے کا بوجھ نہ اٹھائے گا
Whoever is guided, is guided for his own good, and whoever goes astray does so to his own detriment. No sinner will bear the sins of anyone else.(Quran;)
مَّن يَشْفَعْ شَفَاعَةً حَسَنَةً يَكُن لَّهُ نَصِيبٌ مِّنْهَا ۖ وَمَن يَشْفَعْ شَفَاعَةً سَيِّئَةً يَكُن لَّهُ كِفْلٌ مِّنْهَا ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ مُّقِيتًا
جو بھلائی کی سفارش کریگا وہ اس میں سے حصہ پائے گا اور جو برائی کی سفارش کرے گا وہ اس میں سے حصہ پائے گا، اور اللہ ہر چیز پر نظر رکھنے والا ہ
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein: And whoever recommends and helps an evil cause, shares in its burden: And Allah hath power over all things.(Quran;4:85)
There is No verse in Quran or any Hadith which orders Muslims to kill innocent people, where as there are many Ayas of Quran which ask not to kill innocent people and Muslims.
هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ
وہی خدا ہے، جس نے یہ کتاب تم پر نازل کی ہے اِس کتاب میں دو طرح کی آیات ہیں: ایک محکمات، جو کتاب کی اصل بنیاد ہیں اور دوسری متشابہات جن لوگوں کے دلو ں میں ٹیڑھ ہے، وہ فتنے کی تلاش میں ہمیشہ متشابہات ہی کے پیچھے پڑے رہتے ہیں اور اُن کو معنی پہنانے کی کوشش کیا کرتے ہیں
It is He who has sent down to you, the Book (Quran); in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them].(Quran;3:7)
“Their doom is because Allah has revealed the Book with the truth; surely those who seek causes of dispute in the Book (The Qur’an) are in extreme schism (divergence).”(Qura’n;2:176).
Ignoring the clear verses/Ayas and following own logic and interpretations to justify killing of innocent children, women, old, young, Muslims or non Muslims through bombing and suicide attacks is against Islam and amounts to rejecting Ayas of Quran and creating mischief [فساد في الأرض] on land:
وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَكَذَّبُواْ بِآيَاتِنَا أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ
Those who reject Faith and deny our Ayats will be companions of Fire in the Hereafter.(Quran;, also in )
اسی وجہ سے بنی اسرائیل پر ہم نے یہ فرمان لکھ دیا تھا کہ "جس نے کسی انسان کو خون کے بدلے یا زمین میں فساد پھیلانے کے سوا کسی اور وجہ سے قتل کیا اس نے گویا تمام انسانوں کو قتل کر دیا اور جس نے کسی کی جان بچائی اُس نے گویا تمام انسانوں کو زندگی بخش دی" مگر اُن کا حال یہ ہے کہ ہمارے رسول پے در پے ان کے پاس کھلی کھلی ہدایات لے کر آئے پھر بھی ان میں بکثرت لوگ زمین میں زیادتیاں کرنے والے ہیں. جو لوگ اللہ اور اس کے رسول سے لڑتے ہیں اور زمین میں اس لیے تگ و دو کرتے پھرتے ہیں کہ فساد برپا کریں اُن کی سزا یہ ہے کہ قتل کیے جائیں، یا سولی پر چڑھائے جائیں، یا اُن کے ہاتھ اور پاؤں مخالف سمتوں سے کاٹ ڈالے جائیں، یا وہ جلا وطن کر دیے جائیں، یہ ذلت و رسوائی تو اُن کے لیے دنیا میں ہے اور آخرت میں اُن کے لیے اس سے بڑی سزا ہے
5: 31-32 سورة المائدة
.ہمارے ساتھ قرآن و سنت ہے یہ بہت واضح ہے کہ مسلمان ایک دوسرے کو مارنے نہیں ہونا چاہئے.پاکستان میں آئین ہے جس کا اعلان ہے کہ قرآن و سنت کے خلاف کوئی قانون نہیں بنایا جا سکتا ہے ہے.
إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ
یقیناً خدا کے نزدیک بدترین قسم کے جانور وہ بہرے گونگے لوگ ہیں جو عقل سے کام نہیں لیتے
Verily, the worst of all creatures in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb people who do not use their intellect.(Quran;)
وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّـهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ
اور کسی جان کو جس کا مارنا اللہ نے حرام کردیا ہے ہرگز ناحق قتل نہ کرنا
You shall not kill any person - for GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice(Quran;)
وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَاؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا
اور جو شخص کسی مسلمان کو قصداً قتل کرے تو اس کی سزا دوزخ ہے کہ مدتوں اس میں رہے گا اور اس پر اللہ غضبناک ہوگا اور اس پر لعنت کرے گا اور اس نے اس کے لئے زبردست عذاب تیار کر رکھا ہے
And whoso slays a believer intentionally, his reward shall be Hell wherein he shall abide. And ALLAH shall be wroth with him and shall curse him and shall prepare for him a great punishment.(Quran;4:93)
وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَكْبَرُ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ ۗ
فتنہ قتل سے بھی بڑا گناه ہے
"tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter.."[Qur'an;2:217]
أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَلِقَائِهِ فَحَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَلَا نُقِيمُ لَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَزْنًا
یہ وہ لوگ ہیں جنہوں نے اپنے رب کی آیات کو ماننے سے انکار کیا اور اس کے حضور پیشی کا یقین نہ کیا اس لیے اُن کے سارے اعمال ضائع ہو گئے، قیامت کے روز ہم انہیں کوئی وزن نہ دیں گے
"They are those who deny the Ayat of their Lord and the Meeting with Him (in the Hereafter). So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall not give them any weight.(Quran;18:105)
Friendship with Unbelievers:(Quran;60:6-8)
عَسَى اللَّـهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً ۚ وَاللَّـهُ قَدِيرٌ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٧﴾ لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨﴾ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ
بہت ممکن ہے کہ اللہ تمہارے درمیان اور ان لوگون کے درمیان جن سے (آج) تمہاری دشمنی ہے کبھی محبت پیدا کر دے اور اللہ بڑی قدرت والا ہے اور اللہ بڑا بخشنے والا، بڑا رحم کرنے والا ہے۔ (7) اللہ تمہیں اس بات سے منع نہیں کرتا کہ جن لوگون نے دین کے معاملہ میں تم سے جنگ نہیں کی اور نہ ہی تمہیں تمہارے گھروں سے نکالا ہے کہ تم ان کے ساتھ نیکی کرو اور ان کے ساتھ انصاف کرو بےشک اللہ انصاف کرنے والوں کو دوست رکھتا ہے۔ (8) اللہ تو صرف تمہیں ان لوگوں سے دوستی کرنے سے منع کرتا ہے جنہوں نے دین کے بارے میں تم سے جنگ کی اور تمہیں تمہارے گھروں سے نکالا اور تمہارے نکا لنے میں ایک دوسرے کی مدد کی اور جو ان سے دوستی کرے گا وہی ظالم ہیں۔
[But] it may well be that God will bring about [mutual] affection between you [O believers] and some of those whom you [now] face as enemies: for, God is all-powerful - and God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace. As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. God only forbids you to turn in friendship towards such as fight against you because of [your] faith, and drive you forth from your homelands, or aid [others] in driving you forth: and as for those [from among you] who turn towards them in friendship; it is they, they who are truly wrongdoers!(Quran;60:6-8)
Takfiri Taliban violating all Islamic Rules and Ethics:
· Waging war against Allah & His Messenger (pbuh) by rejecting clear verses of Quran and Hadiths of Prophet (pbuh), creating disorder and anarchy on land [in
]. (see Quran; & ) Pakistan
· Killing by Burning not Allowed: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said: It is none but Allah Who punishes with fire, so, if you find them, kill them.(Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith, Number.4.259). Narrated Ikrima : Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn Abbas, who said, “Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, ‘Don’t punish (anybody) with Allah’s Punishment.’ No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, ‘If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him. (Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith, Number.4.260).
· Mutilation of Dead Bodies is Prohibited: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) prohibited to mutilate the dead bodies. (Sahih Muslim Hadith.804).
· Treachery: “If you fear treachery from any of your allies, you may fairly retaliate by breaking off the treaty with them (through properly notifying them to that effect), for Allah does not love the treacherous.”(Qur’an;).
· Peace offer be Accepted: Allah says:” If the enemy is inclined towards peace, do make peace with them, and put your trust in Allah. He is the One Who hears all , knows all.”(8:61)
· Care of Sick & Hungry Captives: Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, “Free the captives, feed the hungry and pay a visit to the sick.(Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith, Number.4.282).
· Fulfilling Safe Conduct: Muslims have to fulfill commitment and not to kill by false promise. Yahya related to me from Malik from a man of Kufa that Umar ibn al-Khattab wrote to a lieutenant of an army which he had sent out, “I have heard that it is the habit of some of your men to chase an unbeliever till he takes refuge in a high place. Then one man tells him in Persian not to be afraid, and when he comes up to him, he kills him. By He in whose hand my self is, if I knew someone who had done that, I would strike off his head. (Al Muwata Hadith, Number.21.12).
· Grant of Asylum: Allah says: “If one amongst the pagans ask thee for asylum grant it to him so that he may hear the word of Allah and then escort him to where he can be secure: that is because they are men without knowledge.”(Qur’an;9:6).
· Taking Prisoners of War: Therefore, when you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield smite their necks and, when you have thoroughly subdued them, then take prisoners of war and bind them firmly. After the war lay down her burdens, then you have the choice whether you show them favor or accept ransom. Thus are you commanded. If Allah wanted, He Himself could have punished them; but He adopted this way so that He may test some of you by means of others. As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.(Qur’an;47:4).
· Offer to Prisoners of War: Allah says: “O Prophet! Tell the captives in your custody: “If Allah finds goodness in your hearts He will give you even better than what has been taken from you, as well as forgive you. Allah Is Forgiving, Merciful. But if they have treacherous designs against you, O Prophet, they have already shown treason against Allah. That is why He made them your captives. Allah is Knowledgeable, Wise.”(Qur’an;8:70-71).
· Providing Cloths to Prisoners of War: Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: When it was the day (of the battle) of Badr, prisoners of war were brought including Al-Abbas who was undressed. The Prophet looked for a shirt for him. It was found that the shirt of Abdullah bin Ubai would do, so the Prophet let him wear it. That was the reason why the Prophet took off and gave his own shirt to Abdullah. (The narrator adds, “He had done the Prophet some favor for which the Prophet liked to reward him.”). (Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith, Number.4.252).
· Prohibitions-of Killing Religious People, Women, Children, Aged, Sick People, Animals and Cutting Trees in Military Expeditions: Narrated Abdullah: During some of the ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah’s Apostle disapproved and forbade the killing of women and children. (Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith, Number.4.257,258). Abu Bakr advised Yazid, the commander of Muslim Military Expeditions to Sham (
): “You will find a people who claim
to have totally given themselves to Allah. Leave them to what they claim to
have given themselves. You will find a people who have shaved the middle of
their heads, strike what they have shaved with the sword. “I advise you ten
things: Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut
down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter
sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do
not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly.” (Al Muwata Hadith.
· Safety of Mosques, Churches and Synagogues: Killing of Muslims or other worshipper is prohibited: “Hence, who could be more wicked than those who bar the mention of God’s name from [any of] His houses of worship and strive for their ruin, [although] they have no right to enter them save in fear [of God]? For them, in this world, there is ignominy in store; and for them, in the life to come, awesome suffering.”(Qur’an;2:114). “Had not Allah repelled some people by the might of others, the monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which Allah’s praise is daily celebrated, would have been utterly demolished.”(Qur’an;)
· Mutilation of the dead bodies is prohibited: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) prohibited to mutilate the dead bodies. (Sahih Muslim Hadith.804).
· Sectarianism: Allah says: “Be not like those who became divided into sects and who started to argue against each other after clear revelations had come to them. Those responsible for division and arguments will be sternly punished” (Quran;3:105). “Surely those who divide the religion into sects and identify themselves as a sect, O Muhammad, you have nothing to do with them. Their case will be called to account by Allah Himself, He will inform them as to what they did.”(Quran;6:159)
Allah has commanded the Muslims to follow Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم as role model:
لَّقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّـهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِّمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّـهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا
یقیناً تمہارے لئے رسول اللہ میں عمده نمونہ (موجود) ہے، ہر اس شخص کے لئے جو اللہ تعالیٰ کی اور قیامت کے دن کی توقع رکھتا ہے اور بکثرت اللہ تعالیٰ کی یاد کرتا ہے
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. (Quran;33:21)
The doctrine of Takfiri Taliban
is not based upon any direct clear
commandment or Ayah of Qur’an, it is derivative, based upon analogy (taweel),
which can have more than one opinions. “The fact is that most of them follow
nothing but mere conjecture and conjecture is in no way a substitute for the
truth. Surely Allah is well aware of all that they do.”(Qur’an;). However through their violent
terrorist acts, Taliban are violating the clear verses (Ayahs) of Quran and Hadith.
No Muslim worth the name will ever dare to even think of rejecting or violating
the unambiguous commandments of Allah, clearly mentioned in Qur’an and Hadith, summarised
· Disregarding the Ayahs, which annuls good deeds: Qur’an;18:104-105.
· Killing a believer, major sin: Qur’an;4:93. “A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands.”(Sahih Bukhari Hadith: 1.9)
· Killing of innocent human not permitted: Qur’an;, .
· Mischief on land rejected: Qur’an;28:77,-12, 2:60, 206, 3:63, , -34.
· Creating disorder and anarchy on land . (Quran; & )
· Fighting permitted in defence with in limits – No Transgression: Qur’an;2:190.
· Kindness to Non Combatants: Qur’an; 60:8.
· Suicide is not permissible in Islam: Qur’an;2:195,, Sahih Al Bukhari Hadith Numbr:8.126, Sahih Muslim Hadith. Number.486.
· Killing by burning not allowed: Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith, Number.4.259, Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith, Number.4.260. Bombing & explosions burn the victims.
· Safety of mosques, monasteries, churches, synagogues & worshippers: Qur’an;2:114, ).
· Mutilation of the dead bodies is prohibited: Sahih Muslim Hadith.804.
· Prohibitions-of killing religious people, women, children, aged, sick people, animals and cutting trees in military expeditions: Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith, Number.4.257,258, Al Muwata Hadith, Number;21.10.
· Freedom of faith-no compulsion: Qur’an;2:256,88:21-24, 45;50,109:6.10:100.
· No sectarianism : (Quran;3:105, 6:159).
· Rebellion against Islamic state and Muslim rulers not allowed: Quran;
· Fatwa by scholars is just a non binding 'opinion', which has no value against clear cut commandments of Quran and Sunnah, specially where it involves lives and unity of Muslim Ummah.
· Creating mischief [disorder] on land: “..do not spread mischief in the land.”(Qur’an;7:74. 5:33)
In an Islamic order the injunctions of God and the way of the Prophet (peace be on him) constitute the basic law and paramount authority in all matters. Whenever there is any dispute among Muslims or between the rulers and the ruled the matter should be referred to the Qur'an and the Sunnah, and all concerned should accept with sincerity whatever judgement results. Taliban should adhere to the Hadiths forbidding armed rebellion against Muslim ruler as along as they offer prayer and does not manifest open infidelity. The Qur’anic command not to create disorder on land () should be practiced. Any weakness shown in non implementation of Shari’ah by rulers does not make them infidel, till they openly reject it, which they don’t. Normal relations with non Muslims not hostile to Muslims are permitted by Allah (60:7-9). Government of
is bound to honour the international
treaties as moral and religious obligation (, , 23:8). Our beloved Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) has told us to resist the wrong practices of tyrant Muslim rulers peacefully,
not through rebellion. Change of governments earlier in Turkey and in Tunisia & Egypt through peaceful means
are recent examples, while in Malaysia, Indonesia and other democratic Muslim
countries it is regular practice . Pakistan being democratic country offers peaceful
method of change of rulers through power of free media and vote. No group like
Takfiri Taliban can be allowed to create disorder in Pakistan on the name of Shari’ah through
rebellion. This will only benefit enemies of Islam. Over 35000 innocent
Pakistani women, children, young and old & soldiers have been killed by
Takfiri Taliban and US drone attacks. The Takfiri Taliban and their
sympathisers are requested to use the intellect to discern the truth from
إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ
یقیناً خدا کے نزدیک بدترین قسم کے جانور وہ بہرے گونگے لوگ ہیں جو عقل سے کام نہیں لیتے
Verily, the worst of all creatures in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb people who do not use their intellect.(Quran;)
لِّيَهْلِكَ مَنْ هَلَكَ عَن بَيِّنَةٍ وَيَحْيَىٰ مَنْ حَيَّ عَن بَيِّنَةٍ
جو ہلاک ہو، دلیل پر ہلاک ہو اور جو زنده رہے، وه بھی دلیل پر زنده رہے
Who would perish might perish by clear proof, and he who would live might live by clear proof(Quran;)
قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ
پروردگار! اس مفسد قوم پر میری مدد فرما
“My Lord, aid me against these mischievous people.(29:30)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~More Refutation of Takfir
Prophesies of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) about Khwarij
Khawarij is derived from Arabic: Khawārij, literally "those who went out" [of fold of Islam].
1. The terrorists would appear religious.
2. The Khawarij slogans would seem true to the common man.
3. The Khawarij would use adolescents for terrorist activities after brainwashing.
4. The Khawarij would appear from the East.
5. The Khawarij would keep coming until the time of False Messiah (Anti Christ-Dajjal).
6. The Khawarij will be absolutely debarred from the fold of Islam.
7. The Khawarij will be the dogs of Hell.
8. The religious appearance of the Khawarij must not be mistaken.
9. The Khawarij are the worst of creation.
According to Fatwa [Edict] this is clearly applicable to Pakistani Taliban and alike: Allah says: “It is those whose entire struggle is wasted in worldly life, but they presume they are doing very good works.” (al-Quran, 18: 104)
"الاقوال رسول الله [صلى الله عليه] حول الإرهابيين الخوارج"